Terms and Conditions of Use for website.
For business Terms and conditions please view below.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and County Couture, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by County Couture and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to County Couture and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of County Couture, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of County Couture.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of County Couture or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that County Couture makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. County Couture is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst County Couture uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- County Couture accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- County Couture reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, County Couture accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
County Couture details
- County Couture, registered address 45 High Street, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8LN operates the website https://countycouture.co.uk/
- You can contact County Couture by email on [email protected]
County Couture business terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
County Couture has such terms to protect its business regardless of your circumstance.
PAYMENT OF ORDER
- Written quotations are charged at £15.00 per quote, made payable before quote has been sent. This charge is taken out of the payment of garments upon acceptance of commission.
- 50% deposit on acceptance of commission (non-refundable)
50% on completion, (unless any other terms have been agreed by both parties on acceptance of commission). A written agreement written up for both parties must be signed for installment payments.
- No goods may be removed from the premises until full payment of the order has been fulfilled. In cases where a cheque is paid, goods will not be released until the cheque has been cleared by the bank, which could take up to ten working days.
ALL GARMENTS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF County Couture UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
- Customers should retain this sales contract, and any other receipts as proof of purchase, and be sure to have read this TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTICE and fully understand its requirements.
- All items designed and produced are non-returnable/refundable.
- Customers who cancel their sales contract are NOT entitled to a refund of ANY monies already paid up to and including the cancellation date.
- Dress orders will still have to be paid for in FULL, if the wedding is cancelled for whatever reason, costs will still be incurred to the suppliers of the fabrics and haberdasheries – regardless of ANY circumstance.
SALE GOWNS/ACCESSORIES BOUGHT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR ANY MONIES REFUNDED AS THEY ARE SOLD AS SEEN.
- For reasons of hygiene ALL accessories – – (tiaras, hair slides, fascinators) – including shoes, which have been removed from the premises once paid for cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- After the dress order contract has been signed and order placed, County Couture CANNOT AND WILL NOT accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the customers size and body shape.
- Should a customer suddenly drop dress sizes or increase in dress size, extra charges will be made accordingly to allow for unforeseen alterations to the dress in production.
- Most gowns are designed to be worn with under wear, a suitably structured bra/lingerie is advisable but at the customers personal choice. County Couture can offer advice on specific underwear that can be purchased.
- It is ESSENTIAL that customers bring their wedding shoes and any underwear being worn on the wedding / prom day to their fitting appointments.
- County Couture offers a fitting and alterations service, but it is an independent service to the bespoke made to order service provided by a fully experienced and competent alterations specialist.
- Customers are asked to make themselves available for all fittings and alterations when required and should be prepared to attend at least four fittings. (Not necessary for general alterations, one or two fittings will suffice).
- If customers have a significant change in body shape or weight following the order being placed, it is their responsibility to inform County Couture as soon as possible.
- It is not policy to take in gowns by any more than one dress size (maximum 2”) as this could adversely affect the style and look of the gown. It is at the customers risk if more than this is required to be taken in.
- Letting out of all gowns is also not advisable and is at the risk of the customer should they decide on this requirement for their gown.
- Advice taken from the alteration specialist is also taken at the customers own risk and personal choice, the specialist cannot be held responsible for any decisions made about the alteration of any garment which are deemed unsatisfactory after any alterations are completed, if the customer requested them.
- Fitting days may be restricted to certain days due to the nature of the specialist being available, customers will be advised on booking their fittings as to when the specialist is available, every endeavour will be made to accommodate the customer’s requirements.
- Customers are advised that if they do not require the alterations service provided instore and wish to take their garments elsewhere that they inform the shop as soon as they have decided, as County Couture will not be held responsible for alterations having to be done by another specialist too close to the wedding date.
Gowns and dresses can be steamed at customer’s request at a cost and at their own risk.
COLLECTION OF GARMENTS
- County Couture cannot be held responsible for any damage or blemishes that may occur after the garment has left our premises.
- Clients must please inspect each garment fully at the time of collection.
NON-COLLECTION OF GOODS.
- If customers do not collect their goods within 3 months of the wedding date, then the contract will be deemed cancelled without any further notification and any monies paid will not be refunded.
- Gowns will be put into the shop stock to be re-sold.
- Should County Couture breach its obligations under this agreement, its liability is limited to any direct loss incurred by the customer arising from such breach.
- County Couture will NOT be liable for any breaches caused by circumstances outside its control, including but not restricted to acts of god, war, riot, terrorism, malicious damage, fire, flood, or storm damage.